Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Did something stupid today,must have been half asleep in the morning thats why.Shan't dwell on it further.

Photos exist as a physical memory,one that sometimes you might dread to look at once again,or be glad to remember.Whatever the case i'm bad at handling photos of my past cause i never fail to reminisce bout the past,and somehow most of the times it just gets me depressed.

Was switching to another wallet and out came all the neoprints,looking at them made me just wanna smile yet cry at the same time.What used to be,has became what was.And what was might never become what is again.I'm weak,and it's true,i'm useless as a guy and all this while i thought i grew stronger....

`"I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all."

-unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home